Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trishaw - faster than the bus


I was waiting for a bus, and saw this delightful man with a huge aspidistra plant cycle pass on his tricycle truck. The perfect choice, when one has aspidistras to deliver. I cursed because I did not have my camera at the ready. Twenty minutes later I got off the bus at my destination, and there he was - waiting for me and my camera! Quite rightly, he had stopped to receive a mobile call. And to get his photo taken. With his aspadistra.

Nope, it's not an aspidistra (just checked Google Images). I keep typing aspadistra coz its a marvellous word! So, what sort of plant is it? (see comment).



Later: another photo of another entrepreneur, at the same spot. Do you like his uniform?

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

Try 'monsterio deliciousa'